Friday, September 08, 2006

Need a MP3 , but there are so many!


I'm throwing a shout out to all the people I know and don't know! I'm looking for an MP3 Player for myself. I need around 512Megs to 1 Gig, I need a radio, FM is a must but AM would be nice(sports).

First what brand is the one to buy, since there are many different brands out there and secondly where is a good place to buy it!

UPDATE: First I'd like to thank everyone who took the time and gave their help on this matter. I purchased the SanDisk Sansa 1 Gig MP3 player this weekend. I found a few sites that have reviews on MP3s and the SanDisk Sansa players all gave good reviews on the SanDisk line. I did look at the recommendations that was given and the SanDisk offered the best value for the price

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Palmer said...

Considering those are your specs, I would say any standard MP3 player would do you good. I don't know if there are better name brands over another when you there are small requirements as such...it's more of when you get up there with menu capabilities and large hard drives (aka iPods, Zens, Zune).

Anyhow...other than that, I would recommend checking out the standard futureshop/best buy in case they have some crazy sale on, otherwise take a look at tigerdirect.ca. I'm sure they have what you need!

 
At 7:52 AM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Matt said...

I recommend an iPod, with a FM receiver add on.

See www.apple.com for models and specs ;).

 
At 11:05 AM, September 11, 2006, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

RCA Lyra - Sport with splash guard (got this for Mike). Also Sony NW-E003F (got this for myself).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home