Sunday, December 03, 2006

It Has Been A While


It has been a couple of weeks since I posted something on here. I was on a seminar in Mississauga the week before for Comprod, the filter and antenna systems that the coast guard has purchased for the new radios that we will be putting in this winter. A course in Ottawa last week at Learning tree for networking. Lets just say that I will never complain about the traffic in Brockville again!

The Bengals played the Ravens last Thursday night and my Nephew and I took an opportunity to take some pictures with my Brother's Bengals gear. Well it came back to bite us as the Bengals beat my Ravens, my Brother wasn't like this when the Raven beat his beloved Bengals at Baltimore, but the Begals will have to settle for the wild card!

Played some ball hockey with Matt and Duncan last week. 1. I'm out of shape and 2. it takes a while to stop hurting. I hate getting older, the brain still wants to play the body is starting to complain!

You tube, I love this website! I have a video on there that has been viewed 1500 times! the other 9 videos have to split the other 510 views. You can find me at Pollcrazy

Well I will have more to report on soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home