Thursday, November 06, 2008

Front and Center





Last night Danielle and I saw these guys at the Centerpoint theater. Wow, I loved the semi unplugged sound and the banter that both artists gave during the performance. For those that don't know Craig Northey he is from the group called the Odds.


Since I love blues and was expecting a large helping of it from Colin James lets just say that I wasn't disappointed. I was expecting some old Colin James tunes and some Odds Songs which was played the pleasant part was the covers of a few other Delta blues artists, some Clapton and some tunes that Colin James played before he made it big.

Craig Northey is pretty Witty and had the crowd laughing, he played the Corner Gas theme song that he wrote, but the show didn't really pick up till Colin James came out and played "Why d'you lie" acoustically. The show had a feel of a cottage party and was well worth the $30. If you have the chance go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home