Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi, my name is Joe and I'm a fantasy football junkie!

Well after many years of being bombarded with NFL football games and trying out Yahoo's Fantasy Football 2006I can say that I'm becoming a NFL fan.

The latest venture into sports for me is the fantasy football pool. You can set the amount of players and the amount of points awarded. My cousin Dave set the pool at 15 players drafted and 9 players can play any given Sunday. The rest sit as spares either for injuries or bye weeks. The Yahoo pool is very user friendly to people like myself who had a limited knowledge base in NFL football. The draft lists the players according to rank and has many stats and links to places where you can get information that you need to pick who plays each week.I find that it gets you very involved with the games that are played Sunday since your players are spread over the league. You are paired up with an opponent each week and the winner must out score your opponent.

I would recommend this pool to anyone no matter their knowledge level in football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home