Friday, December 15, 2006

Smoothest Chef around!

People know that I love to cook and the few people that have experienced my cooking know that I can. Well I have been wanting to step up my cooking skills and I've been going to some classes at Mrs McGarrigle's in Merrickville. I've tried a few new things and slowly been stepping up my cooking skills, but my Idol in the cooking world is Curtis Stone of TLC's Take Home Chef. Hello, go up to a strange woman in a shopping market, with 20 other people. Ask her she would let him cook a meal for her and her significant other at her place. Buy the food when she accepts then asks her to drive him in her car!

Some of the best episodes are when the women don't have a significant other and it is an all ladies show, you dog Curtis! I've noticed that he only picks women!

The best part of the website is that it has all the recipes from the show and they are not that hard to make(Crepes with berries and Chocolate sauce, to die for)!

Watch the show, take some notes and cook for someone who will enjoy it!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that take home chef is CUTE! He can cook great too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home