Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nipissing Nurses Nibble in North Bay before Night in the Wall!

As promised I paid a visit to my Sister in North Bay this weekend. I was going to use my Motorcycle, but Murphy's Law hit and the weathernetwork called for rain all weekend. Guess what took my car and it was Sunny most of the weekend! Well at least the ride up and down.

Enough of that, I found my Sister's place in the "Student Ghetto" It was good to see her and that she was doing well in her new place off of residence. Her place reminds me of the place Ryan, Matt and Scott used to live in near Bayshore. I was told that she was having a pot luck dinner Sat night. I met her room mates, yes Celeste I will come back! I also met Katie's boy toy Adam. His claim to fame is having his picture, nude, on the front page of the UNB paper.

Saturday we went hunting in North Bay for the Trews album. Ok, this is a city of 55 000 people and do you think that I could find this CD? NO! North Bay only has four stores, CDplus, Wolfe , Zellers and Wal Mart. And Wolfe was only one that had their live CD. By the way is very good! Had lunch with Sis and picked up some food for the pot luck. I met the rest of the Nursing students in Marie's class. They proceeded to talk about work, Feces, Catheters, barfing and that is when I started to tune out! Yes, these are women! After the pot luck it was off to the Wall, the student bar at U of Nipissing. The music was pretty good and the place was pack for Alexander's Birthday, happy 211 buddy! The highlight of my night was this guy that grabs my Sister and starts to maul her. After a couple of minutes I saw that she isn't willing in the grope fest. So I stick my hand out "Hi, My name is Joe and she is my Sister!" Lol, the look on the guy's face and he is apologizing profusely to me then runs off.

The think that impressed me was that the School hires a bus to drive the drunks back home after the bar. I guess the city busses don't run that late! I had a blast ladies and stay away from the Army boys!

5 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

She is the one in the middle

 
At 12:50 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Palmer said...

Like you couldn't tell, it's the one who looks exactly like their hot mother!

 
At 8:44 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

He has never met my Mom, If he did he would leave his wife!

 
At 7:11 AM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Bring up the ladies and we'll tour the market. Maybe even Brockvegas!

 
At 10:31 AM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Palmer said...

Hey hey, the lady wants to go to the Heart and Crown. Leave them be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home