Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To Vero!

You have to love Ryan's look on his face as I molest his woman! Well while Vero and I were sharing an Apple Crisp at Marshy's last Friday it came up that I can make the same, but better! I got this recipe from a cook while I was in Resolute Bay. I could skip supper and just eat this! So here you are Vero!



Apple Crisp

Makes 6 servings

4 cups, tart cooking apples, sliced (Rome Beauty, Golden Delicious, Greening, Granny Smith)

2/3 to 3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup all purpose flour

1/2 cup quick cooking or old fashioned oats

1/3 cup margarine or Butter, softened (I'd use butter)

3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1. Heat oven to 375, Grease bottom and sides of square pan 8X8X2 with shortening.

2. Place apples in pan . Mix remaining ingredients sprinkle over apples.

3. Bake 30 min or till top is golden.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Palmer said...

Perhaps you can make this wonderful concoction if Vero is invited up to your pad next weekend along with the Palmer.

But if it's a guy's only event, I have no qualms about that. ;-)

 
At 10:51 AM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

The invite was for you and Vero!

 
At 1:16 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Oh, I still don't see a link to my Blog from yours Ryan!

 
At 10:15 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Palmer said...

I thought your quality posts were happening until I saw that horrible picture of you and Vero. ;-)

 
At 5:30 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

lol, The only thing that I see that is horrible is the expression on your face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home