Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Ah! Another great Thanksgiving dinner at Mom's place! What is better than good eats with the people who matter the most to you in life, family! The monster portions that my Mother dishes out even after you tell her that you only want half of the normal portion that she gives out. Friends that have eaten at my Mother's can testify to this, Scott is the only guy I know that finished the first plate and went back for more!

The picture to the left is my Neice Bailey chowing down during dinner.

I love mt Sister-in-Law's comment that my Mother's gravy is so good that she could drink it right out of the gravy boat! Today she just did the "Gravy, Gravy, Gravy" chant like a crack addict! I'll admit that I can't duplicate the gravy and both my Brother and Sister-in-Law are Chefs and they can't copy it!

Thank you Marie, I know that you helped out Mom with the dinner. Well, I had my fill of Turkey till Xmas now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home