Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome to Brockvegas!


After a not so subtle hint and guilt trip I was graced with a visit from the Ryan and Vero this weekend. Lets just say that this was a long time coming! At least on Ryan's part. It was great to see them and be finally be able to show them my stomping grounds and party it up without the hour long drive to Ottawa.

I am impressed that what they did to the Brock pub! It used to be pretty run down and they good job fixing it up. It sucked that Vero misplaced her driver's license and couldn't hang out, but now I remember why I go to Ottawa on the weekends. Then it was off to the phoenix for a few laughs! It is more of a blue collar bar and always good for a few laughs! The Keystorm was dead, I guess when Rugby is done no one goes there. The o2 club was kind of dead as well. Not one of my wild nights out, but it was a taste of what Brockville has to offer.

You guys are always welcome to come down and visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home