Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Love Fall!

Can you ask for a better weekend? All I can say is that it was perfect! I went on a few Motorcycle runs this weekend on my favorite runs. The trees were incredible with the sun lighing up the amazing colours on the trees. It was a bit cold on the bike, but the ride was worth it. I'd admit that this time of the year is my favorite! I love that the temperature is starting to get that chilly nip to it and the crunch of dried leaves under my boots. The feeling of warm clothing as I walk among the trees, it feels even better when you have that special someone to walk with you.

I don't know why I like Fall so much, It could be that I've always been excite around this time of year, because ski season is just around the corner and I'm dusting off the ski boots and getting the skis ready for the season. Maybe it is the chill in the air that brings back the great childhood memories of Halloween and the candies that awaited me at the end of the month. Whatever the reason I will always cherish this time of the year and I'm sure I'll enjoy many more!

Oh and Happy Turkey Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home